Schedule a complimentary consultation to see if our unique customized program is right for YOU.
Your Recovery Team - Donna Marks, Ed.D., LMHC, CAP, Certified Psychoanalyst
- 1975 Associate Degree Psychology Palm Beach Community College
- 1977 Bachelor Degree Psychology Florida Atlantic University
- 1979 Master Degree Counseling Psychology Nova Southeastern University
- 1989 Doctorate Degree Adult Education Nova Southeastern University
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- 1983 Licensed Mental Health Counselor State of Florida MH 1646
- 1992 Certified Gestalt Therapist
- 1993 Certified Hypnotherapist
- 1997 Certified Psychoanalyst Southeast Florida Institute of Psychoanalysis
- 1997 Certified Addictions Counselor State of Florida CAP 1756
- 2007 Certified Sex Therapist
C.A.R.P. Inservice training provider for staff in areas of addictions and co-dependency. Weekend workshops to serve the community.
Peter Fairclough Award (CARP) for service in the field of recovery
Hanley-Hazelden Developed curriculum & training program for Addictions Training Program
Palm Beach State College Adjunct Faculty Department of Continuing Education
- Developed Chemical Dependency Training Program for Doctorate Dissertation.
Developer and Co-Owner of A.C.T., an outpatient treatment program for substance abuse, codependency and family program, Palm Beach County.