Schedule a complimentary consultation to see if our unique customized program is right for YOU.
Your Recovery Team - Lynn Suzanne
Expertise in techniques of cognitive and psychodynamic applications providing state of the art psychological treatment in a variety of clinical milieus. Post-doctoral training in trauma based disorders, dialectical behavior therapy, EMDR, psychoanalysis, and cognitive-behavioral approaches to dual diagnosis. Expert witness for personal injury, chemical dependency, and forensic evaluations.
Experienced in both personality and intelligence testing for adults and adolescent populations. Ability to generate in-depth psychological and intellectual assessments suitable for educational and forensic evaluations. Competency in developing didactic based curriculums to Masters and Doctoral level students.
Specializing in restoring optimal functioning to populations diagnosed with addiction, depression, anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorders and Axis II personality disorders. Background in treating psychopathology in both adult and adolescent populations, including family and marital counseling. Board certified chemical dependency Interventionist.
Sensitivity, skill, and creativity working within conditions of client resistance and ambiguity. Developer of The Pyramid of Healing and Recovery a model for recovering individuals based on mindfulness, cognitive reprocessing and physiological equilibrium promoting healing on multiple levels of being.
Fluent conversational Spanish. Extensive exposure to populations from Latin American Asian and Native American cultures. Conversant with social traditions and belief systems for these populations and culturally sensitive interventions.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from the Carlos Albizu University, Miami, FL, with Honors.
- Certified Hypnotherapy Certification. Eastern Institute of Hypnotherapy, Goshen, VA.
- Hanley Center, West Palm Beach, FL. Licensed Certified Addictions Professional 1997-1998
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL Masters of Education, Mental Health Counseling, 1992. Licensed in January 1996.
- Columbia University; Teacher's College, New York, NY. Doctoral Program Clinical Psychology 1986.
- Columbia University, New York, NY, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology-Biology 1981. Pre-Medical curriculum.
- American Psychological Association
- Mental Health Association of Palm Beach County
- Southeast Florida Association of Psychoanalytic Psychology (Div. 39)
- Certification Board of Addiction Professionals of Florida
- Volunteer: Fund-raising and Speakers Bureau; Hospice by the Sea, Boca Raton, FL.