Schedule a complimentary consultation to see if our unique customized program is right for YOU.
Your Recovery Team - Mary Beth Stern - CAC, CPC, Certified MBSR Instructor
- MBRP Therapist (Mindfulness-Based Relapse Prevention) Trained in MBRP and MBSR.
- Personal mindfulness practice in recovery since 2006; Newevidenced- based modality providing a tool for those struggling with addiction, stress and reactive behaviors.
- Founder and Principal, Transition Help LLC
Dec. 2012 Counselor for PEC Counseling (Frederick W. Presciti, M.A., M.P.A., L.M.H.C., CAP). Worked with court mandated clients (DUI) doing intakes, assessments, psych-social evaluations, after-care planning and reporting back to probationary agencies. Counseled and educated clients about addiction, its
Present Certified Professional Coach intensive training program dealing with communication skills including active listening, Socratic questioning and techniques for narrow focusing on specific goals, timelines and action plans.
Consultant, Seaboard Securities, Inc.
Mar 2001-July 2002
Intern, Office of James Boyle, CSW, doing intake, assessments and facilitating recovery groups.
Sr. V.P. Merrill Lynch Inc. after its purchase of Herzog, Heine and Geduld, Inc. where co-founded institutional sales desk and senior equities trader.
- Attended Palm Beach State College in classes dealing with addiction, counseling and required courses for CAC certification received in December 2012.
- Attended Adelphi University Graduate School of Social Work including field work as counselor at Federal Employee Assistance Program.
- BA, with Honors in Psychology, Queens College, CUNY.
I have successfully navigated a marriage of 22 years, confronting the challenges of co-dependence, the joys and stresses of parenthood, the struggle for balance between work and family, I am a recovery coach that maximizes my addiction training, counseling experience and personal history of 25 years of sobriety