Schedule a complimentary consultation to see if our unique customized program is right for YOU.
Your Recovery Team - Maryann Mayo, LMSW, LCSW
EDUCATION:COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, NEW YORK, NY
Master of Science Psychiatric Social Work
STONY BROOK UNIVERSITY, STONY BROOK, NY
Bachelor of Arts Degree
Major: Behavioral Science/Psychology
GPA: 3.8 High Honors
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PRIVATE PRACTICEProviding individual, group, marital and family therapy for a client population presenting with various mental health issues including, but not limited to addiction, depression, anxiety and bi- polar disorder. Utilizing evidenced based clinical modalities to provide treatment on a long and short term basis.
FUTURES OF PALM BEACH WELLINGTON RETREATPrimary Clinical Therapist , adult outpatient and inpatient care.
- Responsibility for treating a population of mentally ill, developmentally disabled, alcohol and/or drug addicted patients. Treating a dual diagnosis population..
- Ability to understand and treat the behavior of people under severe stress, acute mental illness and active addiction.
- Conduct bio-psychosocial, diagnostic evaluations, case management and discharge planning..
- Prepare concise and complete patient treatment plans and progress records.
- Conduct long and short term clinical treatment with patients and their families..
- Conduct individual, group, family and experiential therapy utilizing various treatment modalities...
- Provide crisis intervention, counseling, evaluations and related services.
- Maintain a relationship with physicians, law enforcement agencies, the court, public and private administrators.
VOICES FOR CHILDREN OF PALM BEACH COUNTY, WEST PALM BEACH, FLDirector supporting the interests of the abused, neglected children of PBC.
- Responsibility for directing areas of operation for this not-for-profit agency dedicated to support the interests of abused, neglected and abandoned children of Palm Beach County.
- Provide leadership and direction to the VFC volunteers.
- Clinical therapist to abused, neglected and/or abandoned children and their families.
Long Island Jewish Psychiatric Hospital, New YorkClinical Therapist/In Patient and Out Patient level of care
- Participate as member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team providing critical clinical input related to patient diagnosis and recommended treatment plans.
- Participate in case conferences and consulted with psychiatric staff to review patient cases and resolve difficult therapeutic problems.
- Perform crisis intervention as required.
- Evaluate clients for voluntary and involuntary commitments.
- Perform detailed patient record documentation and maintain caseload records.
- Prepare intake and discharge summaries, progress notes and treatment reviews.
- Alcohol and drug addiction treatment, trauma, dual diagnosis, 12 step program, problem
- resolution, coping skills, anger management, motivational interviewing,
- Crisis intervention, psychopharmacology adults and children
- Evidence based modalities CBT, DBT
- PTSD, domestic violence, addictive personality, DSM V
- Clinical internship Montefiore Medical Center Outpatient Psychiatric Unit
- Clinical internship at Psychiatric Hospital Adult Half Way House
- Clinical internship at Sagamore Children's Center Psychiatric Unit (children & families)
- Clinical internship at Community Health Center treating adults, children, families & couples.
- Palm Beach County community resources
- Clinical Social Work, LCSW (Licensed in Florida)
- Certified Master of Social Work, LMSW