Schedule a complimentary consultation to see if our unique customized program is right for YOU.
Your Recovery Team - Hugh R. Leavell - Ph.D
- MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPIST: Private practice, 1993 to Present
- MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPIST, associate in private practice, Child and Family Therapy Associates, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 1988 - 1993.
- CRISIS FAMILY THERAPIST, Intensive Crisis Counseling Service, Tallahassee, FL.
- COMMUNITY CONTROL COUNSELOR, Florida Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services, Key West, FL.
- DIRECTOR OF CRISIS INTERVENTION AND OUTREACH, Berkshire Mental Health Center, Pittsfield, MA.
- STAFF PSYCHOLOGIST, Northampton State Hospital, Northampton, MA.
- PSYCHOLOGIST, Georgia Rehabilitation Center and Georgia Warm Springs Hospital, Warm Springs, GA.
- Ph.D., Marriage and Family Therapy, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, 1988.
- M.A., Psychology, West Georgia College, Carrollton, GA, 1974.
- B.A., Oglethorpe University, Atlanta, GA, 1970.
- Florida licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Clinical
- Member American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Florida State Supreme Court Family Mediator;
- Collaborative Divorce Team Member,
- Palm Beach County Court Parenting Coordinator